1) The East Devon Tabletop Gaming Group is (at present) an 18+ social club due to it’s current event venues, however it maintains the spirit of a family oriented organization, and as such, members must conduct themselves at all times in a respectable manner.
2) All members are ambassadors of the EDTGG and should do all they can to promote the well-being and positive reputation of the Club.
3) Following TWO free initial visits to the Club, an annual membership fee must be paid in full before members can continue to attend club meetings and participate in club activity.
4) The EDTGG offers a relaxed social environment with a casual dress code. While such an environment encourages a diverse and wide range of personal taste, members are expected to dress appropriately and with respect for others at all times.
5) Many of the Club’s meeting venues offer the sale of alcohol and the Club does not discourage members from enjoying these facilities. However, members are expected to remain aware of their personal limits with regards to the consumption of alcohol and should not drink to excess. Drunkenness and anti-social behaviour caused by alcohol consumption will not be tolerated.
6) Defacement, theft or damage to any venue and/or any property of the EDTGG is considered unacceptable and members displaying any such behaviour will be dealt with in accordance with the disciplinary procedures outlined in the Club Constitution.
7) While it is understood that due to the often competitive and emotional nature of tabletop/roleplay gaming that foul language may be sometimes be used, continuous and repetitive use of vulgar or obscene language is neither encouraged or considered acceptable by the Club. All members are expected to be considerate and respectful of others with regard to their use of foul language.
8) Aggressive, violent, abusive and/or inappropriate behaviour, whether of a verbal, physical, psychological or sexual nature, is considered serious and will not be tolerated by the EDTGG. Members displaying any such behaviour will be dealt with in accordance with the disciplinary procedures outlined in the Club Constitution.
8) No member of the EDTGG shall use the Club’s name for any profit or promotion without proper authority.
East Devon Tabletop Gaming Group – v1.1/January 2018